Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Europe Trip with the Family

In late October, Ben and I buzzed over to France to join my parents and my aunt on their trip in Western Europe.  They had already spent about 2.5-3 weeks trotting across France and parts of Spain when we arrived. Initially we were going to visit another area of France, but we sensed they were a bit "over-Franced" by the time we got there.  So, since this part of the trip was up to Ben and I of what we did, and since Ben and I have learned to not plan too much so as too pigeonhole yourself into a less than desirable situation....we decided to head to London! 

Of course we had to visit the Eiffel

My French husband :)


At the top of the Eiffel!

At the Marie Antoinette gardens in Versailles

My parents and I in front of Versailles

Having some good laughs on a tour boat up the River Thames

So cool to see Parliament and Big Ben in real life!

In front of Windsor Castle

Stonehenge!  Something I've always wanted to see

We stopped by Buckingham Palace, and they were awaiting our arrival! :)

Good ol' Bangers and Mash - at a particularly SPECTACULAR neighborhood pub we visited quite often 

Takin a stroll through Hyde Park

 If you'd like to see more pictures from our adventures, click the picture below to go to the webalbum:
Europe 2012 with the Family


No comments: